THINGS THAT THE COMMISSIONER WILL BE LOOKING FOR
• Projects which allow the local community to tackle the problems in their neighbourhoods themselves.
• Projects organised by, and involving community/neighbourhood groups.
• Projects which include as many sections of the community as possible.
• Projects that can demonstrate that they will make a difference to local communities.
• Projects that are innovative and creative – or take a new approach to tackling long term problems.
• Projects that take place in the Lancashire area which includes Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool.
Please also refer to the grant criteria guidance.
For further information please contact LANPAC:
T: 01772 412796