Before filling in the grant application form it may be helpful to consider the following:
• Indicate what the problem, issue or topic is that your project will address.
• How will your project make your local area, community or group better?
• Who is your project aimed at?
• Are there other resources or funds that you are using to support this project?
• How will you be able to show that your project has been successful?
• You will not be able to use the grant to fund salaries of staff from statutory agencies, for bursaries, scholarships or for individual people.
For further information please contact LANPAC:
T: 01772 412796